Menzi Ngubane Cut From Isibaya As Siyabonga Thwala Gets Accused Of Being A Drama Queen! Generations fans were living the dream when old castmates Menzi Ngubane and Siyabonga Thwala reunited on Isibaya but it seems it’s all coming to an end.
The two industry veterans’s future on the show has been making headlines following Nomzamo Mbatha’s exit from the show earlier this week. The Mzansi Magic telenovela confirmed that Menzi Ngubane was to leave show declining any behind the scenes drama as the cause.
“Menzi Ngubane is leaving Isibaya. He has been playing the character of Judas Ngwenya on the show for four years. He will be killed this week,” Philly Kubheka, HOD for PR & publicity Local Entertainment Channels said in a statement to Sunday World.
On the other hand, Siyabonga Thwala is being accused of being a drama queen so much that he has allegedly been placed on a temporary leave. Sources from the show told the publication that Thwala wanted to be given special treatment since he is a veteran and having been with the show from day one. Another source said the actor always complains about what was included in the script.
“Siyabonga has been shooting last week and this week. He did take some time off earlier this month for personal reasons. Siyabonga is a very skilled and competent actor. He’s back on set. We are not aware of Mr Thwala jumping ship,” Mzansi Magic spokesman Irvin Pooe said brushing off the claims.