5 Things You Didn’t Know About Metro FM’s Ntombi Ngcobo Mzolo! Ntombi is an Award winning seasoned media personality. Born in the industry, this triple threat was born to conquer the world of entertainment and she doing just that.
1. Ntombi Ngcobo was born on December 17, 1984.
2. Ntombi is the daughter of musicians Bheki Ngcobo, aka Ihhashi Elimhlophe, and Linah “Ebony” Khama.
3. She is an accomplished singer, actress and TV and Radio host with two SAFTAs nominations for Golden Horn Award for Best TV Presenter and Golden Horn Award for Best Presenter in a Music Show.
4. She has been married to film maker Sizwe Mzolo since 2009. In 2016 she revealed how she wanted to leave her marriage few months after getting married because she felt overwhelmed.
5. She used to be a member of the Maskandi group Amaponi, which was formed in 1998 with her three siblings: brothers Nkosinathi and Jabu and sister Vuyisiwe.